Sanding & Refinishing
Your dull looking gymnasium wood flooring can be restored to look new again. Here are a few reasons why you should consider sanding your court floor:
- Due to poor adhesion of the old finish, the floor is peeling , flaking, chipping or bubbling.
- Multiple layers of old finish absorb the overhead lightning making the gymnasium visibly darker.
- The finishes have worn thru and bare wood is now exposed.
- Cupped and/or stained boards that are an eyesore will have a uniform surface.
- Newly repaired floor will blend into the existing floor making the floor uniform.
- Game-lines, lettering and logos can be updated, added or removed. Upon request, Chambers & Sons Flooring can help you create a professional layout for your facility.